Recent change on "timestamp" of Cathe Live

hiho322

Cathlete
Not really sure how to describe this, but lately, using either Chrome or Firefox, when I do a Cathe Live, at the bottom of the screen, I can't see the timing of the workout. I used to be able to check now and again as I was working out, to see how much more time was left (especially when in a rush that day). But now, that "timer" goes away almost immediately upon starting the workout. I've checked all my view options, and nothing changed it back. I'm wondering if the servers updated or something else was changed on your end, Cathe. I really counted on counting ;-)

hiho322

Can you change the format/size of the screen. Maybe if you made the picture smaller it would show up again? I'm just guessing.

Not really sure how to describe this, but lately, using either Chrome or Firefox, when I do a Cathe Live, at the bottom of the screen, I can't see the timing of the workout. I used to be able to check now and again as I was working out, to see how much more time was left (especially when in a rush that day). But now, that "timer" goes away almost immediately upon starting the workout. I've checked all my view options, and nothing changed it back. I'm wondering if the servers updated or something else was changed on your end, Cathe. I really counted on counting ;-)

hiho322
I know what you are talking about and I can't change it either. I used to leave the "old bar" just showing a little and I could see the progress of each workout. But now, I can't with this new one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.