Rebounder q:Is the Urban rebounder better?

luvmylbb

Cathlete
I am looking into getting a rebounder, should I get the Urban rebounder or will the one from Dicks be ok?THAnk you :)

I don't have another kind of rebounder nor have I tried another kind, so I can't make a comparison. I can tell you, however, that I love my UR because it is very taut and allows me to bounce high (when I want to), and I've been on it many times with my son. We've played on it, and little boys do tend to abuse things. My son's trampoline is sagging now, but my UR has held up pretty well to such abuse.

Pinky

I have a Needak (which is pretty much the same as the Urban Rebounder), and I used to have a Sears rebounder (maybe like the one you can get from Dick's?). They are different. The Needak/UR has a "permatron" mat, that is cushier (less firm), while the run-of-the-mill Walmart/Sears etc. mini-trampoline (usually not called a rebouner) is firm, almost too firm. Some people find the mini-trampolines harder on the knees, while the Permatron mat models are kinder to the joints.

Hello,
I just got a UR and am really pleased with it!! Once I get rid of the seasickness effect:7 Anyways I did a search on VF and researched rebounders and from what I read on VF made me decide to go with a UR:D Hope this helps!!

~Nicole

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.