Reason #357 I'm ecstatic about Shock Cardio

Aquajock

Cathlete
TIMING.

Cathe, as you can imagine, March in Minnesota is long, bleak and . . . well, long and bleak; you're coming off of the keenest edge of winter, you have no red blood cells left and you still can't confidently know that spring is near.

The announcement of the new series this past Sunday totally turned my whole soul around, from gritty endurance to total anticipation!

And -

The fact that the series will be shipping (probably, probably, I know, I know) in the fall means that we will have a fresh boatload of workouts to embrace, fold into our existing lives and just generally perk things up! I always find it hardest to maintain my workout schedule November - February, when it's coldest and darkest, and nothing helps me stay consistent more than new, fun and productive workouts to infuse into the cold, dark days/nights. And nothing helps me cope with the endlest cold, dark days and nights then a good, solid, kick-@$$ workout schedule!

I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this new series. I have the feeling that you are going to throw some stuff out there that really pushes to the breaking point, and that's the point where we get stronger, yes?

Thanks so much again!

AN-TI-CI-PAY-YAY-SHUN!!!!!!

Love,

A-Jock

You are too funny:D Since you are loving the anticipation want to switch your preorder number w/ mine, so you can anticipate a few more days?:p

No? Heck, it was worth a try!

Nan

You are too funny:D Since you are loving the anticipation want to switch your preorder number w/ mine, so you can anticipate a few more days?:p

No? Heck, it was worth a try!

Nan

You know, Spyrosmom - I'm gonna give it a shot!!!

ETA: Whoops - Spyrosmom, for some reason I thought you meant I should change my screen name to my invoice number! Don't ask me why. And as much as I love ya, bubbula, I'm Invoice #66 and I'm stayin' Invoice #66!

A-Jock

SOOO FUNNY

Hi A-Jock! I just saw you over on the other thread equally as excited and I can't tell you how awesome it is to see you so stoked about these new workouts. Just think of how many calories you have already burned off in enthusiasm alone :eek:

TIMING.

Cathe, as you can imagine, March in Minnesota is long, bleak and . . . well, long and bleak; you're coming off of the keenest edge of winter, you have no red blood cells left and you still can't confidently know that spring is near.

The announcement of the new series this past Sunday totally turned my whole soul around, from gritty endurance to total anticipation!

And -

The fact that the series will be shipping (probably, probably, I know, I know) in the fall means that we will have a fresh boatload of workouts to embrace, fold into our existing lives and just generally perk things up! I always find it hardest to maintain my workout schedule November - February, when it's coldest and darkest, and nothing helps me stay consistent more than new, fun and productive workouts to infuse into the cold, dark days/nights. And nothing helps me cope with the endlest cold, dark days and nights then a good, solid, kick-@$$ workout schedule!

I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this new series. I have the feeling that you are going to throw some stuff out there that really pushes to the breaking point, and that's the point where we get stronger, yes?

Thanks so much again!

AN-TI-CI-PAY-YAY-SHUN!!!!!!

Love,

A-Jock

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.