Real Housewives of Orange County

netsnotes16

Cathlete
I was catchin' up on episodes last night instead of cleaning......LOL

Wasn't Don laid off from his job, did he ever get another one?

What is up with Vickie and working......I think what the others are doin', trying to start their own business, Gretchen etc is a good idea. I don't think Vickie is very supportive of others or is that a misconception on my part.

Okay now I guess I'll start cleaning now.....;)

I finally caught up last night. Vickie does have a major ego and I love Don; he is so cute. I guess he is working again, from what Vickie was talking about. For some reason I can't stand Alexis and her husband; he comes off as a control freak and it sounds like he is talking down to her like a little kid whenever he offers his "advice." One thing I must say about Vickie and Don, I appreciate their ability and willingness to do things apart from each other every so often. I don't think that you need to constantly do things with your significant other 24/7 and girls only/guys only trips for a couple days are totally healthy; they show you trust each other which is what a relationship should be all about!

And wth is going on with Lynn? She gets more loopy and out of it with every episode! I wonder what her hubby neglected to tell her...I'm thinking maybe he got laid off and that's why they are getting evicted? Oh the drama!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.