Re: Inexpensive DVD players

kpage1230

Cathlete
Hi all,

After using mostly taped versions of Cathe's workouts from FIT TV, DH and I are ready to invest in a DVD player and a library of Cathe's DVD's for our exercise room. This DVD player will be used ONLY for our workouts and is addition to our "good" player, so we don't want to spend a ton of money. Can those of you who have had good luck with a specific brand/model share that info? Thanks in advance for your help.

Karen

Ours is a Magnavox MDV456 progressive scan single disc player. Just a basic player. I think ours was around 50 at Target. It works great. You might be able to get a bit cheaper than that with a rebate but stick to decent brands.

Debbie

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.
--Dave Barry

I have the same one as Debs.... doesnt have problem w/ any of the workout blenders, mix n match and just so happened to not have issues w/ any of the new set...cheap & cheerful! My kind of DVD player

I have a Sanyo DVW7200 Progressive Scan DVD and Video combo player ~ 60 from Walmart last year, works great on everything including new 4 Pack n bonus series. We had originally purchased a Sony combo player, same price, but it didn't work right. That one cost me though, because future ex returned it to store with a Gilad Abs tape and a Christi Step DVD still inside. x(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.