Re: I RECEIVED THE PS DVD'S TODAY BUT IT'S DEFECTIVE!!!

colorina

Hello

I'm happy that I've received the PS DVD's today but sad that it's full of glitches, pictures freezes up and turns blue at times, PLEASE let me send you this DVD back, I want a good DVD,
I understand that you guys are very busy, but let me know how we can work this out.

Thanks!!

RE: I RECEIVED THE PS DVD'S TODAY BUT IT'S DEFECTIVE!!!

I haven't watched the whole thing, but the font on the "mix and match" section is soooo tiny. Can that be adjusted at all? Any one else with this problem? Maybe I just need to get a larger TV...

Kathryn

RE: Font Size

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON May-02-01 AT 11:53PM (Est)[/font][p]You can not adjust the font size on a DVD, but you really shouldn't have trouble seeing the mix and match selections. They are small because we have to fit up to 30 selections on a menu screen. As long as I'm not too far away, I have no trouble reading the words on my 20 inch monitor.

RE: Would like to report that now DVD looks fine for now !!!

Hi
I don't know what happened but the glitches and frozen pictures have suddenly dissappear from my DVD and I'm happy to report that I have viewed it like 5 times already and so far it's clear now, I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused, really hoping that this doesn't happen again.

Thanks a million to Chris who has been very informative as to why this little problems may have had happened.

Cathe I'm so excited with the new workouts I can't hardly wait!!
Keep up the good work !!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.