Rave! Fit Body by Julia- Youtube

Yeah....been tempted to get a Bosu....and could literally kick myself because I saw one at a thrift store earlier this year and said "nah...!":mad: Can you say, "idiot"???

If you get a chance to buy one again I definitely recommend it! I have been using it way more than I thought I would since I've been using that instead of my step in a lot of cases. I am so hooked on Julia and Five Parks Yoga that youtube has been my exclusive go to for workouts for at least 3 months now. I haven't done a dvd since August I think! :eek:

Yeah....been tempted to get a Bosu....and could literally kick myself because I saw one at a thrift store earlier this year and said "nah...!":mad: Can you say, "idiot"???

Don't feel bad. I had one, couldn't figure out what to do with it (think pre-youtube) and sold it on a garage sale! Just last week I finally found one at a thrift store after years of searching!! I feel redeemed somehow....

If you get a chance to buy one again I definitely recommend it! I have been using it way more than I thought I would since I've been using that instead of my step in a lot of cases. I am so hooked on Julia and Five Parks Yoga that youtube has been my exclusive go to for workouts for at least 3 months now. I haven't done a dvd since August I think! :eek:

I know what you mean. I am so hooked on julia's workouts too. I am enjoying the challenge of them and feel so great after I do them...even though I am not a fit as she is.

Two things I just conquered because of Julia's workouts...:D

1. Yesterday I did a rolling pistol squat without using my hands to get up for the first time! I did it twice on each leg. Even though I had to use my hands as an assist for the rest of the set I was PSYCHED! lol I have a mirror in my workout room and I was looking at myself when I did it and I went "YESSSS!" with a fist pump. :p

2. Today I did a yoga workout (Five Parks Yoga on youtube...highly recommend!!). When I was doing my sun salutations, for the very first time, I jumped back straight in to a chatarunga. I thought maybe it was a fluke, then I did it again. Then a third time. WOOOT!

Seriously, any Cathlete who loves a challenge just has to try this channel! <3

Two things I just conquered because of Julia's workouts...:D

1. Yesterday I did a rolling pistol squat without using my hands to get up for the first time! I did it twice on each leg. Even though I had to use my hands as an assist for the rest of the set I was PSYCHED! lol I have a mirror in my workout room and I was looking at myself when I did it and I went "YESSSS!" with a fist pump. :p

2. Today I did a yoga workout (Five Parks Yoga on youtube...highly recommend!!). When I was doing my sun salutations, for the very first time, I jumped back straight in to a chatarunga. I thought maybe it was a fluke, then I did it again. Then a third time. WOOOT!

Seriously, any Cathlete who loves a challenge just has to try this channel! <3

Great Work Colleen! I don't have pistol squats in my purview...my knees are just too wonky and they are just tough. But I have made noticeable gains in the past three weeks and I am totally addicted to her workouts.

I am a bit reticent to post anymore stuff here about how great her workouts are because I so enjoy her workouts and am concerned that she will get totally popular and then lose her current charm and home-grown feel! :D I just finished one of her Leg workouts today and it was so very good.

Does anyone know if she plans to offer a streaming site with all her youtube videos or make them available for purchase as downloads at some point? I love her youtube workouts but worried she may pull her channel at some point.

Does anyone know if she plans to offer a streaming site with all her youtube videos or make them available for purchase as downloads at some point? I love her youtube workouts but worried she may pull her channel at some point.

I do not think she would change her mind and go into business after sharing on you tube for more than four years.#just an opinion.

Julia has been on Patreon for a while and offers extra workouts there for people who want to pay for them. But she still regularly uploads free videos to YouTube as well, so I think you can rest easy that you'll still have access to free Julia workout content in the future.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.