Rapid Rover

bmccartney

Cathlete
Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but does anyone have the info about when we need to call Rapid Rover to reserve a ride from/to the airport? I remember it being something like 24 hrs in advance last year, but I'm not sure.

TIA!

Here's the # from the "Important numbers" thread.

Rapid Rover Shuttle Transport Service (to/from Philadelphia Airport or Philadelphia AMTRAK Station)
(856) 428-1500

From past experience, you do not need to make reservations when flying in to the airport. Just go to baggage claim area and there is a transportation counter and they will set you up on a van to the hotels. Returning to the airport, you do need to make reservations in advance. I believe they like 48 hours notice. Depending on what time you are leaving you can set it up to be picked up at the hotel or diner.

Hey Cathletes,

Anyone planning on calling thursday or friday to arrange for rapid rover to pick up at the diner or hotel Sunday to head back to the airport? I'm thinking that maybe we should all chit chat and plan so we can have a bus load ready rather than have fifty of us call seperately :)

Jenn

I plan on leaving from the diner on Sunday morning after brunch via Rapid Rover and would like to hook up with anyone who is also leaving from there too.

I called to make arrangements earlier today. My flight leaves at 1. They said they woul have one there between 10:30 - 10:45. Would this work for you?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.