Radisson Hotel final details!

DebbieH

Cathlete
SLEEPING ROOM RATES

Room Single Rate, Double Rate, Triple Rate, Quad Rate~all $99.00/nite for two nite stay

Three or More Nights $89.00/nite

NJ State Sales and Occupancy Tax of 14% is applicable to all guestroom rates.

METHOD OF RESERVATIONS
It is our understanding that individuals will be responsible for making their own reservations. Individuals may call (856) 234-7300 or toll free (800) 333-3333 to make their own reservations.

CUT OFF DATE
Reservations by attendees must be received by 12:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 30, 2005. At the cut-off date, the Hotel will review the reservation pick-up for the Event and release the unreserved rooms for general sale. Reservations received after the cut-off date are subject to space availability and prevailing rates.

BILLING INFORMATION
Individuals shall be responsible for their own room, tax and incidental charges. Payment will be accepted in the form of a major credit card, cash or check.

CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT:
The Hotel’s check in time is after 3:00PM Eastern time, and check out is by 12:00PM Eastern Time. Guest arriving prior to 3:00PM will be accommodated as rooms become available. The front desk can arrange to check baggage for those arriving early when rooms are not available.

When signed by representatives of both parties, this contract, which includes the schedule of events, and the Hotel policies and procedures which are incorporated by reference will constitute a binding agreement between the Group and the Hotel.

Okay, we have signed the contract and everything is in order. If you have questions, please do not call the Radisson. Only call to book. They have asked that you talk to me as there are too many people calling asking what the problem is. It is too confusing for them with too many poeple to keep straight. (Forgive me~I don't mean to sound harsh!) I will be happy to help iron out any problems. Thanks everyone. I am sure this will all be behind us in a day or so. BOOK NOW. Cut-off is June 30th. for discounted price.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

FYI--

I called the 800 number and they don't show any blocks under SNM or Cathe. It's probably easiest to call that Radisson location directly so that you can get booked at the proper group rate.

Danielle

Yes Danielle!

Thank you for bringing that up. We are only getting the discount thru that particular hotel so don't call the 1-800 number.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.