R2 STS Disc 7 - 9

tothemax

Cathlete
For the next 2 weeks I will be doing disc 7 -9 . After completing disc 7 this morning, I defintely need another shot at this one. I was able to do all the push up on my toes, but had to drop down in weight on some of the shoulder work.

I start this tonight. The way I add, its 182 pushups. I'm tired just thinking about it. Who puts drop sets of pushups in the middle??? Heck, who puts them ANYWHERE?????:p:p:p I can't recall what a crossover pushup is, but I'm sure I'll find out soon enough:confused:;)

Nan

Confession time -- I didn't do the last 21 pushups this eve, and did most of them on my knees. Not all, but most. I just didn't have it in me today. My belly's been a bit wonky today and I wasn't completely up to snuff. Will do better next week

Nan

Nan, I hope you are feeling better. Every time I hear the word push up I think about skipping that section, but I don't. I just keep telling myself I can do it.

Completed disc 8 this morning and I was able to follow my work card without any modifications. However, my legs are feeling BM2 Cardio Blast from yesterday.

This completes the first round of disc 7 - 9. I wore my weight vest and didn't have to make any modifications. The vest really helps with my form. I am hoping to do a lot better with disc 7 on Monday.

Just finished #9 a bit ago. Sweatin' up a storm. I really don't remember the extras from this workout. I know I did them the 1st time (last spring), but I don't recall them. Selective amnesia? It went well. Everything was just right:)

Nan

My goal was to run my 10k on labor day morning and then do disc 7 laster that afternoon. However, my daughter had to delivery her daughter early on labor day, so I didn't get a chance to workout. So in order not to get off track I did disc 7 today along with kickbox from Xtrain Express. I did a lot better with the shoulder work than last week, but I didn't have the strength to do all the push up on my toes.

Disc 8 competed. These are now my second favorite workouts of the series. I really like the band work.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.