Questions for Cathe

Hi Cathe-
I'm 49 and just started working out with your videos, although I have been working out on and off for about 4 years now.

I have a couple of questions....first...(if this is not too personal) what body "shape" would you say you are? You are such a change from the other videos I worked out with....every instructor was tall, very, very thin and had legs that never stopped. You appear to be very in shape, but very petite. I am 5'1" and 136 (way too much body fat) and when I look at you I get encouraged! You are also excellent in your cueing and the women you have working out with you are everyday, normal looking people...I like that!

The other question...regarding rotations. I have 4 of your step videos, one being the Wedding tape. Right now I'm doing 3 days of cardio and 2 days of the strength training...like you recommended. Would this result in a loss of body fat for me if I am also cleaning up my eating?

Thank you so much for answering these questions if you get the time.

Deb

Hi Deb! Nice to meet you. Thank you for the sincere compliments.

As for what body shape I am, I would classify my body type as a mesomorph.

As for rotations, if you are currently working out again after some time off, you will definitely see nice results doing 3 cardio, 2 strength, and overall eating clean on a weekly basis. Just be sure that you include other cardio activities along with your step workouts.

Focus, stay committed, and keep up the great work:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.