question

bhall07

Hi, I am trying to figure out where to start and need some help. I have been doing the firm for the last 3 or so years but actually started with Cathe with her beginner/intermediate workouts but then saw the firm infomercial and went to them. I am not seeing results anymore and i really like cathe's style. These are the videos that I have:

Basic step/Body fushion
Low impact step/total body sculpting
total body stretching
stretch max
high step circuit
supersets/push pull
pyramid upper and lower body
power hour/maximum intensity strength/body max

I really like the LIS and it is just right for me. With the firm you really never do a full 40-50 minute cardio workout so this workout is about my limit, but cathe's beginner workouts are too easy and the weights are not heavy enough, but on the flip side the total body workouts that I do have are very hard for me. I really need weight loss more than anything. I obviously need more cardio workouts from cathe but not sure what to get. I was thinking about either the classics because the difficulty level is about where i need to be or i was going to get the advanced bundle with the health club step because i have been working with the smaller step and it is awful. I could do the premixes with the advanced bundle, but wanted to know what everyone thought first. I have also considered getting:

Low max
low impact circuit
kick, punch, crunch
core max

any advice would be great!

Beth

I started with Cathe's beginner rotation then moved to the intermediate rotation. My second Cathe purchase was cardio & wts and KPC. I noticed a nice change when I moved into cardio and weights. I alternated KPC and C&W for about three weeks, by then I was ready for IMAX 2. If you like LIS you'll love IMAX2 its the next step in intensity.

I still reach for C&W and use heavier weights (12, 15, 20 heavy for me). Its a great DVD to have in your collection.

Carmen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.