question for Tneah

bitmover

Cathlete
Hi Tneah, I sent you a pm, but maybe you haven't seen it.... wondering about an old post you started re: a new approach to exercise (or something close to that) -- lifting lighter. Did you see my pm?

thanks,

-Beth

Sorry sweets, I didn't get it, or any PM's...hum, wondering if I am not checking right or something, which would just like me of course!

Can you try again?:D

tiffany(tneah) i'm curious to know how your more relaxed rotation has been going for you? i find myself just feeling beat up with my workouts and as i get older think that mabe i should be less aggressive. so how has it been going?

You guys, I am not getting my messages darn it!

BTW, I am doing a kettlebell rotation, look on the OD above, I posted it. I am loving the bells, I needed a break from the traditional weights for awhile.;)

They are renewing my enthusiasm for working out again which is a good thing! I a not the type to be satisfied with just doing yoga all week long, I hate yoga actually. So needed something that made me feel strong and athletic again, kettlebells right now at least are doing that for me. So far so good, alot of people are getting great results!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.