Question for DebbieH

orangenet

Cathlete
Hi Debbie. I have just come out of lurkdom after remaining hidden for two years and can not believe that I am actually nervous about posting although everyone seems to be a little nervous with their first time at anything.

I read your post a while back about the results from using 4DS and was very happy with everything that you had to say about 4DS. I have also been using 4DS and am feeling positive results but not necessarily seeing results yet but I am a patient person and it has only been about 4-5 weeks and I am already lifting heavier which has made me very happy. I am almost over the fence and am prepared to buy STS (I know cutting it close). My question is that I plan on staying with 4DS for another 6-8 weeks so I can really see some results but I was considering buying one of Cathe's other weight lifting series like gym style in addition to STS. Do you feel that this would be a worthwhile purchase and that I would have time to use gym style before STS arrived? Or maybe another weight series like slow and heavy?

Anyone else who would like to chime in please feel free. And of course enablers are welcome.

orangenet

(Another Annette)

Wow, what great timing. I just popped on for a few minutes. Great to see you here Annette. I'm glad you came out of hiding. No reason to be nervous at all. As you know, this is a great group of people.

I ABSOLUTETLY think that GS would be an excellent purchase to do next. It's an awesome program and I love how Cathe uses the bands too. Matter of fact, I am using them now. I am actually doing a body part/day using PUB/GS/CTX. Maybe after doing GS, you could do S&H for 3-4 weeks to shake things up. I'm glad to know I inspired you. I am working HARD to try to get my body back after going thru menopause and seeing changes I DON'T LIKE! Grrrr! I can hardly wait for STS because I truly believe it is going to be the program that is going to "DO IT" for me! You need to get on over there & order right now so you get the great price. We can compare results later, K? Let me know if you decide to purchase GS. I know you won't be disappointed. Keep me posted. I look forward to "seeing" you here!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.