QUESTION? Best strength videos

tslop49

Cathlete
I have noticed from posts that many of you have used different strength videos and was curious as to which ones produced the best results. I am in my rest week following meso 1 and am doing more 1rm testing of some of those exercises. I feel I made gains in meso 1 but think it will get even more noticeable in 2 and 3. Any ifo is helpful.......Thanks Tom

I have noticed from posts that many of you have used different strength videos and was curious as to which ones produced the best results. I am in my rest week following meso 1 and am doing more 1rm testing of some of those exercises. I feel I made gains in meso 1 but think it will get even more noticeable in 2 and 3. Any ifo is helpful.......Thanks Tom

Hi,

Results you are referring to really depend on individuals . We all have various goal aiming to gain diverse results. Some embark on programs without striving for a specific goal. if it's for pure strength the first program I would recommend is STS because of versatility, structure and intensity. It is a complete package for those who truly want to get strong and build muscles. Second choice is X-Train.

That being said for an overall fitness goal other programs and dvd do fit the bill! All the best,

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.