Question about workout blender and ipads

AudreyQ

Cathlete
I'm considering a 6-month on-demand package (since i can save 15% with the coupon). I'd want to modify some workouts to fit them to my time constraints etc.

so a few questions for those who use this regularly.
1) if I create workouts on my computer, can I access these on my ipad? (I use the ipad for workouts since it's portable)
2) is it easy or cumbersome to use the workout blender to create programs?
3) is this a 'novelty' feature, or do those who use it, really make use of it?

I have many of the digital downloads, and while it's a pain to swap them out to the ipad (as there isn't enough memory to keep them all available all the time), I'd mostly be looking to go with on demand for the ability to mix/match and create workouts as that's not so easy with just an ipad.

Thanks in advance:)

I do use the blender and love it. I love making workouts to fit my time restraints and also moves I can or cannot do. Love mixing abs in or leaving them out. It is endless what you can do. Just be careful because sometimes it can become addictive and then you almost don't know what to do next. I create the workouts on my computer but I use a firestick or laptop. I find it's pretty easy to use the blender. The first time I just played around with it just to see what is was like. I also like that you can download workouts that other people have created and decided to share. You can also share what you create with others. On Cathe's home page, under streaming, she has some tutorials about how to use the blender and also for her apps. So look there for any additional help. I hope I answered some for you. Best of luck.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.