Question about the new kickboxing tape

Jo_R

Hi everyone

Cathe thank you for asnwering my previous post. I have another question. I was wondering if you could describe the new kickboxing tape a little bit. I have Tae Bo and its a lot if fun. The basic tapes are too short, and the advanced tapes are long enough but he performs the move so quickly that my form suffers and I feel frustrated. I was wondering what kind of pace yours will be in that regard. I am also wondering if the choreography will be difficult. I have trouble with dancy stuff which is why more of my tapes are strength than cardio.

Thanks Cathe

Joanna

Hi Joanna!

Cardio Kicks is definitely NOT dancy. It is a mixture of basic hi/lo choreography, athletic movements, kicks, and punches. The choreography is broken down into two parts. The first part is about 35 to 40 minutes long and is continuous movement. The moves start out slower and gradually pick up in speed. I maintain a steady high heart rate in this first part. The second part is about 15 minutes long. I call it "power intensity drills". I have some traditional kick box moves as well as some unique moves done in an interval fashion to really push you to your limits. THIS PART IS SUPER INTENSE! I think you will really like Cardio Kicks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.