Question about stability ball sizes

firemedic

Cathlete
For a while now, I've been using a X Large stability ball (up to 85 cm I think). I'm 5'6" but my husband uses it also. I like having a larger one but for some stuff, it seemed just too big. So I bought on sale a Large on (up to 65 cm) and it seems really small next to my other one. When I see Cathe and others standing next to the balls, they seem to come up a lot higher on their legs, this one for me is not even to my knee. Is this normal? When I sit on it, my quads are level to the ground and my knees are at 90 degrees, but I feel like I'm almost to the floor. I only paid $12 for it this past week with all the sales and it's the same brand that I already have. Should I keep it or just return it? I do like having a smaller one for cardio when Cathe takes it over her head because then it will not hit my ceiling. So I don't know what to do.

For a while now, I've been using a X Large stability ball (up to 85 cm I think). I'm 5'6" but my husband uses it also. I like having a larger one but for some stuff, it seemed just too big. So I bought on sale a Large on (up to 65 cm) and it seems really small next to my other one. When I see Cathe and others standing next to the balls, they seem to come up a lot higher on their legs, this one for me is not even to my knee. Is this normal? When I sit on it, my quads are level to the ground and my knees are at 90 degrees, but I feel like I'm almost to the floor. I only paid $12 for it this past week with all the sales and it's the same brand that I already have. Should I keep it or just return it? I do like having a smaller one for cardio when Cathe takes it over her head because then it will not hit my ceiling. So I don't know what to do.
For $12, I would keep it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.