Question about Rotations?

NanetteMT

I saw this question posted earlier but no one has answered it (at least from what I've been able to see). What are the main differences or advantages/disadvantages between the 3 1/2 month and 6 month rotations? I hope I can get an answer 'cause I've done week one this past week and have to decide what to do with next week. Thanks in advance.

Nanette

Nanette, a few of us are really hoping to get an answer to the Advantages/Disadvantages question. But I can tell you that the main DIFFERENCE is that the 6 month rotation has you repeating each week before moving on to the next week's set of DVDs. In other words, you do:
week 1, discs 1,2,3
week 2, discs 1,2,3
week 3, discs 4,5,6
week 4, discs 4,5,6

I believe the only mesocycle that DOESN'T repeat is Meso 3, but I MAY be wrong on that one.

I just recently changed my mind to the 6 month rotation. I started with week 1 (discs 1,2,3) and moved onto week 2 (discs 4,5,6) this past week. But starting tomorrow, I'm REPEATING week 2 (discs 4,5,6) and will follow the 6 month rotation from here on out. Personally, MY PERSONAL advantages of doing the longer rotation is that it will keep me ON TASK longer. I also feel that repeating the week allows me to 'learn' the disc the first time thru, tweek my numbers, and really WORK WORK!

I hope this helps. But like I said, a few of us are hoping to here from Cathe or SNM concerning the advantages of this longer rotation!

Gayle

Thanks Gayle! Your answer did help. I'm with you on thinking that doing it for 6 months will help me stay accountable longer. I still hope we get an answer from Cathe also. Is Cathe going to be doing the 3 month or the 6 month rotation when she starts on Monday?

I saw this question posted earlier but no one has answered it (at least from what I've been able to see). What are the main differences or advantages/disadvantages between the 3 1/2 month and 6 month rotations? I hope I can get an answer 'cause I've done week one this past week and have to decide what to do with next week. Thanks in advance.

Nanette

Hi Nanette I found this post when searching for something else but look at SNM reply about the advantage of a 6 month rotation. http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=256567&highlight=jillybean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.