Question about Intermediate and beginner rotation?

Heidisue

Cathlete
I posted this in the Rotation forum but may get more response here.....

I use to do Cathe a while ago, I had a baby and never made it back till now. It's probably been 2 years. I am thinking of doing the Intermediate rotation but I do not have the Low Impact Step or Body fusion DVD's. What can I sub for these? Also, do you think I should start with the beginner rotation instead? Then I would need to buy these two DVD's but I feel like I am in a little better shape then beginner. Just want some opinions.
Thanks, Heidi

If you have done Cathe workouts in the past, I suggest starting out with one of the Low Max premixes (i.e intervals 1-4) to sub for Low Impact Step. For a circuit type workout try the step and compound weight premix on Cardio & Weights to sub for Body Fusion.

I have found Low Impact Step and Body Fusion to be very helpful in building up to move to other Cathe workouts. I hope the info is helpful.

Cally

I agree, if you were completely new to working out with Cathe and didn't know her style then yes start with the beginner rotation. Maybe look into Low impact circuit too as a sub for those as well :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.