Question about chest flyes in S&H

jwmcguff

Hi Cathe. I have been doing your P/S tapes for a few weeks and have gotten great results, so I purchased your S&H tapes for added variety. My question is on the chest flyes. On the P/S tapes your form was to have your palms facing each other, but on the S&H tapes your hands are angled. Do you do this for variety or does it work the muscle a different way? Also, I am trying to lose some bodyfat and increase muscle tone and want to use these tapes together. How would you recommend I do this. I do cardio(your tapes and walking/running ) 5-6 times a week for 45-60 minutes and only have about 7-8 lbs to lose.

Hi! Yes, I change the hand position for added variety and to stimulate muscle fibers in more ways.

As far as using the PS tapes and the S&H tapes together, I think that is a bit much. What I would recommend is to do the one that you have done the least for the next three weeks, then switch over to the other for three weeks. After that you can do PS series and if there is a muscle group that you really want to see more improvements with, then work that body part additionally with the routine from the S&H tape (but you don't have to do the whole S&H series). Good Luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.