Question about Cathe live via app on iphone or ipad

nclncl

Cathlete
I am a little confused. I subscribe to Cathe Live for 9.97 per month. It seems like if I want to stream using the app on my iphone or ipad, I have to create a separate account and pay a higher rate 12.99 per month (at the 9.97 rate, I just use the website browser on my ios device). I can log in with my Cathe live login but it won't let me watch videos via the app as I don't have separate account there. Is that how it is meant to be or am I doing something wrong? And if so I would assume none of the Black Friday discounts would apply via the app as well?

Does it work that way with apps from any device, like firestick or apple tv as well?

You really shouldn't have to have a second subscription to use the app. You should be able to login with your existing Cathe Live login that you use on the browser and access the videos. I just tested it with my account and it's working for me. Hopefully someone from customer service will chime in here and be able to help you. You can also try sending an email to [email protected].

Last edited:
You really shouldn't have to have a second subscription to use the app. You should be able to login with your existing Cathe Live login that you use on the browser and access the videos. I just tested it with my account and it's working for me. Hopefully someone from customer service will chime in here and be able to help you. You can also try sending an email to [email protected].
Thanks. That is helpful. When I try to watch a video on the app using the login I use online, it says "subscription required, please purchase your monthly membership from settings tab." I am also sending an email to support in case they don't see this post here.

Hi nclncl, As long as you purchase Cathe Live or OnDemand from us all you have to do is log in on the Cathe Live App. There is no additional charge. The link you're referring to is for people who don't have a subscription with us and prefer to sign up through Apple. I know it's a little confusing, but Apple requires us to also offer all users the option to sign up through the Apple App Store. When you sign up directly through us you get a better price and the ability to play our videos on any Apple device as well as your computer, Android, Fire TV, and Roku.

Hi nclncl, As long as you purchase Cathe Live or OnDemand from us all you have to do is log in on the Cathe Live App. There is no additional charge. The link you're referring to is for people who don't have a subscription with us and prefer to sign up through Apple. I know it's a little confusing, but Apple requires us to also offer all users the option to sign up through the Apple App Store. When you sign up directly through us you get a better price and the ability to play our videos on any Apple device as well as your computer, Android, Fire TV, and Roku.
Thank you! Despite logging in on the app, it is not recognizing me as a subscriber (so it says I am logged in, but asks me to subscribe in setting for 12.99/month in order to actually see videos). I am using the same login I use to go through to Cathe Live on a web browser. What should I do from here?

Thank you! Despite logging in on the app, it is not recognizing me as a subscriber (so it says I am logged in, but asks me to subscribe in setting for 12.99/month in order to actually see videos). I am using the same login I use to go through to Cathe Live on a web browser. What should I do from here?

Maybe try this. In the Cathe Live App (not the Cathe OnDemand App) click on Settings on the bottom right. Then sign out. Then try signing in again with your email and password. Click on Log In. Don't use the iTunes Sign Up button.

Hi nclncl,

As long as you signed up through us and not iTunes you should see a login screen that looks exactly like what you see below. As long as you enter the correct username and password and then select the login button everything should work fine. If you select the orange button instead you will get the message you previously mentioned. If you're doing this correctly and still seeing the issue you mentioned then it probably means you're entering your username or password incorrectly. The login is case sensitive so you have to be careful everything is in the proper case. If you're still having an issue contact customer support at [email protected] and they can help you by testing your login information.

I got in. It seems like I had to have one letter capital that is not usually a capital and maybe that did the trick? Thanks for your help. I think now it will be so much easier to use the app. I think I have officially gotten the Cathe Live bug. I am so loving the workouts!

can you subscribe to Cathe live app but "save to watch later "?

By this I mean .. some other fitness apps let you do this - you can't open the file without the app but it saves some file to your phone so you can watch WITHOUT any slow internet interruptions - but only via the app.
(i.e: its NOT a file you can open or download so to speak).

I am thinking of subscribing .. but not if its completely dependent on my rubbish internet connection.

Thanks.

Hi dugong, no, we don't offer offline viewing. You have to be connected to the internet when viewing Cathe Live or Cathe OnDemand videos.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.