pyramids or gym styles to..........

debls

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I am wanting to make sure I get my cardio in every morning before I leave for work. I usually do my pro form elliptical or the treadmill. I am not getting enough strength workouts in. I plan to do Cathe's strength workouts when I get home from work 5 days a week. I want to lose more fat and have muscle definition. I understand this takes time. I have been there before. I am currently at my goal weight with clean eating and with the the help of my buddies at weight watchers.

I cannot buy any more dvds right now, my money is tight. I do have the pyramids, all 3 gym styles, muscle max, max intenisty strength and the 4day split.

Have any of you had luck with a rotation with pyramids or gym styles? I think those are my two favories. I want to do a two monthrotation with the strength workouts and move on to something else. I do work full time and sometimes more hours than I want. I feel like I am not putting myself on the top of the list and that is wrong! I need to be strong fit and healthy in order for me to help my family and others in need. I am 53.

What has your success been with both of these? Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
:)
Debls

My vote is for GS because the workouts work different body parts and they are short there are also timesaver premixes on there if you are time crunched. I did a rotation with them and cardio and the results were pretty good, I am thinking of doing another one next month.

I just did a rotation that had gym styles one week and the pyramids the next. It really switches things up. I really like the how one week was 3 weight days and the next week only 2 and a circuit. There are tons of rotations that incorporate gym styles.

Good Luck and Happy Lifting!

pyramids/gym styles

Thank you Roxie and Dawn. I never thought of looking at Cathe's rotations. At
first I was going to rotate a cardio workout and the next day a weight workout in the mornings. I have always only worked out in the morning but I thought this might be a good thing to try for a while and see if I can keep up and challenge myself. I don't have anyone to take care of after work except my cat. I will have eventually.

Thanks for your ideas and suggestions. I hope you both have a nice day,

Debls:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.