Push ups August 9th

Tallchick

Cathlete
Am I the only one still doing this? I forced myself to do 25 today and now I know what it means to be "seeings stars". The only thing I can say is that I am so glad I don't have to do it for a couple of days!

I'm still doin' and, and am gleefully cheering on anyone who is still doing the challenge!

25? Zowee!

"You can't win them all - but you can try." - Babe Zaharias http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/musik/music-smiley-004.gif[/img]

Thank you Honeybunch. I am already over goal for the end of the summer. I wanted to reach 20. I am also glad that one doesn't have to put their chest to the floor, I always thought that was the way to do it. Your clients must love you!

I'm still doing them, just not posting updates regularly. I'm up to 54 (5 sets of 11, but haven't been able to squeeze out that last one for 55). Current goal is 100 by Thanksgiving, but I'm thinking I can make it before Halloween at the rate I'm going.

I'm just so thrilled that we're all seeing such great progress. Who knew pushups could be so motivating?

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.