Push Pull and KPC comments

erinw

Cathlete
Hi all. I did Push Pull yesterday and noticed that I have trouble doing the inner thigh work with the stability ball. I can't seem to keep the ball between my knees and ankles without it wanting to roll away. Perhaps I am using too big a ball? But I picked mine based onmy height, 5'6". I wonder if I should try a smaller ball, as I notice I can't place my feet in the same positions as Cathe and seem to have a harder time with some of the exercises. Maybe part of it is my expanding belly, as I am 14 weeks pregnant!

I did KPC today, and loved it! That is one fantastic workout. I hope she does another kickboxing workout next. I think she's great at it, and Lorraine has terrific form. My only complaint about it is the second cardio section- where she puts the moves together into combos- is kind of a repetitive and I get bored. But I definitely love the full body workout you get with kickboxing. It's quickly become one of my favorite ways to workout. Oh, I do have one question. Why do you guys think she has a short "cool down" between the drills and the combinations? My heart rate drops too much there. Why does she say we can stop and stretch if we feel tight? I just want to keep going! :)

Are you wearing shorts or long pants when you are doing those inner thigh squeezes? I noticed that if I wear long pants, the ball shoots right out, but with shorts on, it stays in place.

Shelbygirl

>Are you wearing shorts or long pants when you are doing those
>inner thigh squeezes? I noticed that if I wear long pants,
>the ball shoots right out, but with shorts on, it stays in
>place.
>
>Shelbygirl

That's a good point. I will have to try this workout with shorts. But that will have to wait until spring, as it's entirely too cold here in Ohio right now to not wear long pants. :)

I love KPC too. I do it up until she says stretch a bit. I dont like the punching/kicking drills either. I usually fast forward to the abs section then do the stretch.

Carmen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.