Pure Strength Video Set Up?

I was wondering if there was a place to find a list of the format for the Pure Strength Series and even the Cross Training Express Series. What I mean is simply something that shows what order the exercises are done, how many reps, how many sets and how much weight Cathe and the crew are using! I am always trying to look at Cathe's weight and sometimes I can tell but a lot of the times I can't tell whether, for example, she has 8lb or 10lb dumbbells based on the size of them by her sides. Also, it would be nice to have their step heights for each exercise listed. I would like to have something that I could take to the gym and say, "This is the exact routine I have been following". I thought that Cathe must have something like this to have even come up with the videos in the first place. I appreciate anyone's input.
I absolutely love these videos! They have done miracles for me! I just joined the YMCA last week and he had asked what I was used to doing. I would have liked to have had a list right there! I could only say I do videos at home and I don't think he had a clue about how intense these workouts are!
I am sorry this is so long! I guess I just got a little carried away with my first post! I love this website! You are awesome Cathe! You have changed my life forever!
Kathryn

Hi Kathryn,
I think (not sure on this) that if you go to the video review section of videofitness.com and look up these tapes, at least one of the reviewers has listed all or some of this specific information.
Wendy

Thank you so much!I am new to all of the things on the internet so I had no idea about this website! This is awesome! I just got all of the information I needed! Thank you! Thank you! I am so glad I finally decided to post!
Kathryn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.