Pure Strength:Strong Legs & Abs good workout for men?

Sunflower

Hi,
My hubby wants to buff up his legs and I was thinking that this tape would help.Is it tough enough for a man to do?
What do y'all think?
Thanks!!

I do think this would help if he uses heavy weight. Another one to consider for your DH for buffing would be Slow & Heavy Legs...IMHO....:)...Carole

I also think Leaner Legs would be pretty manly with a heavier weight. MIS lower body would be nice and basic. PLB without the floor work would also be good.

Hi Sunflower,

I think any of Cathe's workouts would be challenging for men. I've been modifying the PS series lately, and I really like it. I follow Cathe for form and speed, but I keep my reps at a max of twelve and sets at 2 or 3 with heavier weight. Good sore the next day!

Gina

All Cathe's leg workouts will challenge both sexes and he won't necessarily be able to use a heavier weight than Cathe either. He should just try it first, then see what weights he needs. Many husbands on these forums have been crippled the day after a Cathe weight workout because they seriously underestimated Cathe and over estimated their own macho qualities!!!!

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.