Pure Strength Square Step

k2mills

Cathlete
Hi! Sorry if this has already been addressed, I'm new here. I just finished the Pure Strength Series, and was interested in purchasing the Square Step used in the videos. I understand that they were only made for these videos. Maybe if enough of us would contact The Step Company, they would put them into production. This way, I could use my existing risers and get rid of my "Firm" step boxes. I'm short on storage space, plus this would enable me to vary the height easily. Thanks!
Kathy

Hi Kathy!

Thanks for your interest, however, we would ask that you please NOT contact the Step Company regarding this issue. We have already tried this approach last year and they politely said that it was not a project that they were interested in marketing(also casting a mold for this step would be very costly). They also kindly asked that we all please stop calling them. We(Step N'Motion Videos)have a wonderful relationship with the Step Company and we currently do not wish to press this issue any further with them. Again, thanks for expresing your interest though.

Oops!

OK - Sorry, didn't realize it was a touchy subject. Just a brainstorm I had. I am looking forward to new videos, though
happy.gif

Turning away customer requests.

It is amazing to me that a company would turnaway from consumer requests. It just doesn'tmake sense for them to do that. It's almost asif they think that consumers asking for something is a big bother. How will they stayin business if they keep that up? However,I recently bought a new step and the postcard included was not from the STEP company, but from Bollinger industries (a company which makes lots of equipment) so maybe the STEPcompany has contracted out the mfging of thestep and it's Bollinger that we should approachrather than the STEP company. Just a thought.

Make Your Own

Kathy,

Go to the Lobby and click on "Open Discussion Forum" so that you will get all messages in the forum. Then near the top click on [3]. About half way down is a thread called "Mini Topper pictures Take2". It shows how someone made their own mini step.

Just thought you might like to see it.

Susan

thanks!

Hi Susan,

That was my next thought, just not sure how to go about it. I'll check out the other thread!

Thanks again,
Kathy

Directions on VideoFitness Forum

Hi Kathy,

I'm sure glad you posted this! It prompted me to print out the photos in case I come across a used step somewhere. I also asked Erin over on the VF Forum if she could re-post the directions. They're in the thread entitled "Erin F. -- Hate to ask, but..." and I think the date was Oct. 22. I've saved the instructions to my hard drive, printed them out, and hopefully I'll remember where I've put them for safekeeping!
wink.gif

Lynne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.