Punching Bag Advanced Workout

janiejoey

Cathlete
I would love to see this happen. I'm already set, I have the punching bag and the gloves rearing to go. It also would be awesome if it had kickboxing in with the punching, turn arounds and punch, turn arounds and kick, lots of side punches, upper cuts.... you get the picture. Would also be an hour long.

I am so ready for this!

Janie

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, then don't say anything at all."
-My mother, Mary Cooper-

I really like this idea. I think you might even burn MORE calories if you punch a bag, plus it would be more fun! Good Idea.

~Adri;-)

I like the idea, too.

With maybe two background exercisers showing options not using the bag, for those who don't have one. That would make it more appealing to a wider range of Catheites.

(The planned boxing series that was originally going to be filmed this fall or next spring? is supposed to include a heavy bag workout, if I'm remembering correctly).

I absolutely love kickboxing and I have a standing bag but don't use it because I exercise to tapes almost always and I haven't found any tapes out there yet that do, except for Janis Saffell's "Kickbox Strike Zone" (run on sentence-sorry I just got done doing LG). I love this idea. I am so excited for the next set Cathe is putting out. Kickbox is coming
(I hope, I hope, I hope)! :)

Hello Heidisue,

Tae-bo has a punching bag workout. It's an older workout, so I believe you can only get it in VHS, but it's two tapes. A getting started tape, and a regular workout. It is called "Tae-bo Impact". I've used it a few times and like it. You can get the set very cheap on Amazon.com if you're interested.

Iris

This is very appealing to me. I took kickboxing classes where we had to spar with the standing bags. I felt like a wimp. I hardly budged the bag meanwhile I was breathing heavy and sweating profusely. Cathe will have me crying for mercy.}(

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.