Pull/Push Tower and Slanted Risers

jewels918

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I've been on Cathe's website (I've gained quite a bit of weight). I've decided that I want to start the STS that's been sitting in my closet for the past year, but I need to purchase some of the equipment. When I went to Cathe's website to look at the push/pull tower and the slanted risers, they're not there! Does anyone know why they're not available?

Thanks so much!
Linda

I think I saw a thread on here that the push/pull tower was on backorder and should be available again in a week or so.

If you want to get it, I know they sell it at amazon.

I would assume the same thing applies to the slanted risers that they are out of stock. I am not sure if amazon sells those.

Hope that helped! Good luck with STS. I am starting my first rotation May 2 and can't wait.

Thank you so much, Julie! That is a huge help. I'm also very excited to start my first rotation! Good luck with yours!

I was waiting on the tower for a while and it went on a good sale at Amazon at the end of last week so I grabbed it from there. I should have it by Friday! :D

I will hold out for SNM to get the slanted risers and 4# weighted gloves back in stock though. I also want to order Ab Circuits too.

CHRISTMAS IN MARCH! :D

Thanks, Wendy! But I have a question... I am so out of touch with lingo..lol What is SNM? I've seen that before, but can't quite remember what it is..lol

Thank you so much! Well, now I'm just wondering if I should wait a month or so to start STS since I don't have all of the equipment.. I was reading through the manual last night and it looks like the only thing that I don't have to start with are the bands and the risers. I figured I could get equipment that I need later in the cycle as I go on, but I'm afraid that I won't have it all in time.. I really don't want to start if I won't be able to continue! But at the same time, I don't want to put it off any longer! Decisions, decisions! :confused:

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I've been on Cathe's website (I've gained quite a bit of weight). I've decided that I want to start the STS that's been sitting in my closet for the past year, but I need to purchase some of the equipment. When I went to Cathe's website to look at the push/pull tower and the slanted risers, they're not there! Does anyone know why they're not available?

Thanks so much!
Linda

Towers will be back in stock tomorrow. Slanted risers should be back in stock in about two weeks.

Tower ?

Hi everybody, I want to purchase the Tower but isn't the Tower offered in Amazon the same as the one being sold here? Is there a difference? The Amazon Tower is $68.00 and the one on the Cathe website is $129.00 - that's quite a price difference. Thanks for any comments on this.

Hi everybody, I want to purchase the Tower but isn't the Tower offered in Amazon the same as the one being sold here? Is there a difference? The Amazon Tower is $68.00 and the one on the Cathe website is $129.00 - that's quite a price difference. Thanks for any comments on this.

I just read the reviews on Amazon, and people who are using the STS say they use the Amazon Tower for it, so I would have to say go for it! Some people said that it's a little wobbly, but it works great. Thanks for mentioning this! I'm definitely buying the Amazon one! :D

Linda

I ordered mine from Amazon. I will get it tmrw and I intend to use it for Disc 11 push/pull ups on Saturday! I'll let you know what I think! :)

I ordered the one from Amazon. $68 with free shipping was a deal I couldn't pass up, and there was a post here saying that it is the same tower (it's called altus turbo). Also to the original poster, I did the entire STS series without slanted risers. You can just put risers under one end of your step. Of course it would be better to have the slanted risers, but they are definitely not necessary. I did the first round without a tower also, but am really looking forward to having one for my second round.

HTH,
Pam

Just got my Turbo Tower from Amazon! Couldn't pass up the deal of $68 and free shipping. I live in Alaska, so shipping big stuff up here is expensive. I would have been charged $85.80 (USPS) for shipping if I would have bought it from Cathe's site making it $215.79!

Pretty sweet deal! Can't wait to start my STS rotation!!!

Sherri

FYI ladies!

Received my turbo tower that I ordered off of Amazon y'day. I opened it this morning and the box says FITNESS BY CATHE! :D

Just saw these posts today.. sorry! Thanks for all the feedback! I did order it and it's on it's way! So excited to start!

FYI ladies!

Received my turbo tower that I ordered off of Amazon y'day. I opened it this morning and the box says FITNESS BY CATHE! :D

So I put the tower together myself! Very easy to do! If it wasn't, I would not have done it. I usually make DH put EVERYTHING together for me! I am NOT handy like that at all! I used the tower on Saturday afternoon for STS Disc 11 pull/chin ups! It was awesome! I'm a fan! ;) Can't wait to use it more!:)

So I put the tower together myself! Very easy to do! If it wasn't, I would not have done it. I usually make DH put EVERYTHING together for me! I am NOT handy like that at all! I used the tower on Saturday afternoon for STS Disc 11 pull/chin ups! It was awesome! I'm a fan! ;) Can't wait to use it more!:)

That is awesome! Thanks for the update! Mine will be delivered today. I'm so excited :D Although, I probably won't use it until next week. I'm still waiting on the bands :( For now, I will just follow my regular routine (which seems to be working...down 12 lbs! :D )

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.