PUB/PLB, S&H, SS/PP, KP&C/L&G, ME? What next?

kandy_rocks

Cathlete
Hi everyone :)

I am anxiously awaiting my new DVD's on preorder. And have been researching the forum regarding which workouts would best compliment my collection. I am focussing on weightloss, strength and definition. I am very much motivated by music! I own PH/BM/MIS, CTX, Ab Hits & Cardio Hits on DVD.

I am bouncing back & forth between Slow & Heavy, Pyramids, Super Sets/Push Pull, Kick Punch & Crunch/Legs & Glutes or Muscle Endurance. How would you rate these regarding motivating music?

Thanks so much for any suggestions and/or information you can provide!

~kandy~
sport-smiley-003.gif

I would suggest Super Sets/Push Pull. There is quite a bit of variety between the exercises for a complete full body workout, and there are so many premix workouts to choose from. The music is also very good. On the other hand, BC/ME is awesome too! BC is all circuits and ME is a full body workout with a lot of reps per muscle group ~ which is great for definition.
Susan C.M.

Personally I find the music of the Push/Pull DVD terribly dull! (Heresy!!!!) I do the workout but the music 'aint what I'd like it to be. PH music is way better, by way of comparison.

The music in PLB and PUB is way better, more motivating, and these are one-of-a-kind weight training workouts, and the best thing about the Intensity series. I'd get these. They too have premixes and there are many ways to work 'em!

KPC is a great workout, but again, the music in the first half is nothing special.......then it gets going.

Clare

I like the music in PUB/PLB the best. In terms of the actual workout, PUB/PLB is second only to S&H IMHO. PUB and PLB are a little more versatile, though.

Thanks ladies!

I only have about $50 to spend (trying to avoid 'splurge' status/obsessive/compulsive spending/blah blah blah) or I would get either the BB series or the Intensity (I love having workouts to grow into!)... I am leaning towards PUB/PLB...anyone willing to shove me in another direction?

:)

~kandy~
sport-smiley-003.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.