PUB chapter points?

Juliekins

Cathlete
I used my husband's XBox 360 to play PUB last night, and I'm not sure if it is the PUB file or the XBox but the chapter points seemed to be off. The warmup wasn't its own chapter--it was lumped in with the talk Cathe gives in the beginning. The beginning of the second chapter was somewhere in the middle of the downward half of the chest flyes pyramid.

Is this an XBox issue or an issue with the way the PUB file is set up, or something else I haven't thought of? "Playing Cathe downloads files on an XBox is not supported" is a valid answer too. If the chapter points will work better if I use my iPod, I will do that instead.

XBox

We haven't tested our downloads on an XBox 360, but I would doubt that chapter points would work since they are not supported by Windows or even their Zune player. You can play the downloads on these devices, but currently chapter points will only work on Apple products.

Cool, good to know. FWIW the videos played great on the XBox 360--I just put the file on a USB stick, plugged the stick into one of the USB ports on the front, and browsed to it in the video player. Aside from the wackygonuts chapter points, it was a very workable solution.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.