PS Legs& Abs/Pyramid Upper Body

Whew! Just had to say that I have been off track for a while and finally getting into consistent workouts again. I did PS Legs & Abs on Sunday and I am still feeling the soreness (Thank you Cathe }( ). I also did Pyramid Upper Body today and feel great! I know of course that I will be sore from that tomorrow. Wow- it just feels fabulous to know that I have worked my muscles to the MAX! Thank you Cathe and to the people on the forum for inspiring me to get back in gear- there is no stopping me now! :7
Kathryn

Kathryn,

I'm on the same schedule as you this week, delayed by one day! I did PS:Legs&Abs on Monday (don't you just have a love/hate thing with the sit & stands???), and am *still* pleasantly sore today, and PUB yesterday, and again, feeling wonderfully sore today. I just LOVE how Cathe is clearly struggling with the biceps segment in PUB - makes it feel so much more "real" to see her and the rest of her crew, who are all so clearly incredibly fit, struggling as I am!

I am certainly a Cathe junkie. Just love her workouts, love the crew, love her as an instructor. It's all good. :)

m.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.