Protein Fluff

Ymmmm....I just made my version of this. Thanks Jennifer! The recipe is very adaptable. I had only vanilla whey powder, so added unsweetened cocca; used the frozen fruit I had (pineapple, strawberries, papaya and mango); coconut milk and water, mixed in a blender (didn't have the equipment he used). It was great, like soft-serve ice cream, very delicious.

Thanks for reminding me about this Jennifer! I actually made some today with almond milk, assorted frozen berries, and vanilla whey :p:p:p.

Yum - Pam and Tasha your variations sound wonderful; I'm going to make some tonight and will use what I already have around the house -- frozen cherries and vanilla whey with chocolate milk:D

Last edited:
Follow-up

It does taste like soft-serve ice cream:D
I used the cherries, a scoop of vanilla whey, and regular skim milk.

I used only the food processor but I think that if I had (and used) an electric whisk it would definitely have been more fluffy but it certainly is good as is!

I think I will have a banana with vanilla & vanilla whey. Than sit in front of the fire in the wood stove to eat! The method on you tube had more cleanup than ours!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.