PROBLEMS WITH BB AGAIN.

stayfit

Cathlete
That is so frustrating. I ordered the new TJ workouts the day 28 of december. the 3 of January I had a chat on-line with a BB agent becuase I couldn't see where was my order using the tracking number. When I tracked the order I saw the order was shipped on 30 of december and the estimated deliver was 3 of January. In the chat the BB agent told me I had to wait 7-10 days to receive the order because I am a international consumer. I sent an e-mail to Amber Otto explaining the problem on the day 3 of January. She replied she was having BB warehouse check into the tracking and will let me know what she find out.Later the day 6 of January she sent a e-mail saying that the warehouse was filing a claim with Fed Ex to determine the whereabouts of my order.Today Saturday 7 I have recived another Amber's e-mail. She says that the warehouse hasn’t had much luck with Fed Ex.She is having them ship the order over again on Monday.

Lot of american member of the BB forums have received the new workouts.I am getting so angry thinking everyone is receiving the workouts and I still waiting. x( x( .I always have problems ordering from BB. Maybe I should quit dealing with this company!!
It is a shame because they do sell awesome products that work.

Mariángeles x( x(

I read about so many of you having problems ordering from BB, and know for a fact that if I decided I wanted one of their products, I'd get it on e-bay from a trusted seller!
Just Do It! :)

Mariangles, This is but another reason why I never deal with a phone rep. Seems none of them know their right hand from their left as they only want to make a sale. When you phone, you get a different rep every time. Carl is promising to fix this problem but until then...I email. When I order via email through customer service I always have the copies of what was said...not much room for error this way. ;-)

Also, just because a rep said the package will be delivered at a certain date, we all know that BB shipping is weird. It may be entered into the computer that is was shipped, but the warehouse may not be aware of that date. BB has a separate area where they do shipping. The order will sit in shipping for several days even though a rep will say it is "shipped and will be at your house at such and such time"...when in reality...it is still in the warehouse with a mind of its own.
Email is much less stressful..and I get to order through the same guy all the time.

On another subject, I am going to quit trying to be on the first bandwagon and order the minute you can charge your credit card. Those of us who do can lose $$$. If one waits until you can officially order you can get better discounts. While with my recent BB Live order I was able to secure a discount due to my whining about someone else who got it for a certain price, otherwise I would have had to pay full price. Even at that...if I had waited, I would have got a bigger discount.(see thread on another forum) Just a thought. Being first is not always such a great thing. ;(

Mariangles, I know you will get this matter resolved, it just the matter of it being added stress that we don't need, right? I can't wait to hear your review of the workouts when you get them...
BTW...how to you like Chalene's Shox NZ boots and plaid shorts?
I have been trying everywhere to find those boots. I found 1 pair in Canada size 11, and I am a 7.5 LOL

Mariángeles, I am so sorry you are having problems with them yet again. You certainly are more patient than I am. x(

I've not ordered from them because of the horrible customer service. (I called to inquire about P90X and its cost, I called and ended up speaking to 3 different people and getting 3 different quotes....and all this was on the same phone call. Jeeze don't they all work for the same company?) I've been interested in Turbo Jams, but not enough to put up with the crap the hand out to their customers.

They are truly undeserving of you support (and despite the number of issues you've had with them, you still have good things to say about them and their products. Again you are a far better person than I.)

I wish these companies would understand that customer service should be their number one priority. If they fail in this how can they expect to stay in business.

Good luck to you.

I know how much you adore their workouts from reading your posts here on the board. Youa re their most excited customer :)

That said, BB doesn't even know the definition of customer service! I think that they put out a great product but I will never order from them again b/c I don't have the time or energy to deal with the fallout. Every time I have ordered, I have spent HOURS working with them to get the order, correct the order, fix my bill, etc. My time is more valuable than that.

Wanda I see you have experience with the BB consumer service.An agent told my order was shipped the day 30 of december and Amber Otto can't find where is my order.The VIP members of BB have received an e-mail with a 20% discount for the new Turbo Jam workouts. They are ordering for the low, low price of $19.96 plus shipping! got them for $25.90! and I ordered for almost 30 dollars without the cost of shipment.

I loove the Chalene's Shox and the shorts are awesome too. Have you tried the website finish line (ttp://www.Finishline.com)or foot locker?. I hope you will find the boots.

Mariángeles

Thank you very much for your support Desi. BB should send some comps to me because I always say I like the BB products specially Turbo Jam. I am not sponsored by BB and I recognize they have awesome prducts.They have to improve the consumer service. I really like their stuff, but I can't believe how bad their ordering/shipping departments are.

Mariángeles

I apprciate your support Christine.I am agree. BB dosen't know the definition of consumer service. I always have fabulous service from CK sales. The very few times I've ever had a problem, it's been correctly quickly and courteously. In fact, I just sent them an email about this. Why, oh why, is it so hard for other companies to just do business properly?

Mariángeles

QUOTE: I loove the Chalene's Shox and the shorts are awesome too. Have you tried the website finish line (ttp://www.Finishline.com)or foot locker?. I hope you will find the boots.

Mariangles, I have tried almost everywhere for those boots. I even contacted Nike and they said they were out of stock and my best best would be to try different stores. I have looked at all the Finish Lines, nikestores, footlocker, eastbay, D!ck's sporting goods, on line.
I have spent so much time on this, it is becoming an obsession, you know? LOL I may have to try the stores in Spain.

I think the shorts comes from Juicy although I cannot find them on the website.

About your DVD's, you have Amber on the trail so you are in good hands. For the life of me I cannot figure out why BB has such poor service. And you dear one, deserves lots of free gifts from BB for all the aggrevation you have gone through.
I have a thought: What would happen if you told Chalene how hard it has been getting the workouts? You know this kind of thing affects her sales as well. ....

I don't think that BB trains there sales reps very well. They all have a different story when you talk with them.
(((Hugs)))

Wanda if you can't find the Chalene's Shox in your country is impossible to find this in Spain.A few members of the Turbo Jam forum have the boots.I will ask where they have bought the boots for you.

Mariángeles

muchos gracious Mariangles.
I would appreciate you asking the girls where they got there boots. See how desperate I am? ((Hugs)))
I look at TurboJam forum but I haven't logged on as yet. :)

In 3 years I've had only 1 problem with BB customer service and they bent over backwards to fix the problem. I emailed Amber Otto on that one and by the time she responded, the problem had been rectified to my satisfaction. That said, I agree with a previous poster...forget about dealing with them over the phone. When I switched to online email communication, everything changed for the better!

Matter of fact, I just ordered Tony Horton's new pushup stands, got a fabulous discount AND they were delivered in less than 5 days!!! I think that's AWESOME customer service. :)

Hi Mariangeles,

I am so sorry that once again you are having problems. Seems like you and I (as well as many others) go through this with every BB order. I have weighed my disappointed and decided to stop ordering, at least for a while. I hope that they make changes. I didn't want to be vindictive towards this company because they provide so much for others & it is not healthy for me. You may not be ready to go this route yet or ever. I say do what is best for you. But don't get to the point where you can't seperate your feelings of frustration for BB from your workouts. Take control of your mental health as well as your physical health. I do hope that things workout and that you are able to enjoy those workouts soon.

Sending you good thoughts for a speedy delivery,
jordan

Thank you very much Pupswife and Jordan.Pupswife I am glad to know you received the pushups stands early. Like Jordan I always have problems with every BB order. Thank you very much for the advice Jordan.I should decide to stop ordering from BB for a while.

Mariángeles

RE: Shox Boots.

Thank you for posting the question about the Shox boots over at BB. I wish someone would respond, but perhaps they don't know where to get the boots either. The only place that has ONE pair is in Canada. I cannot understand why Nike just don't make some more boots? Hey, Chalene is wearing them, why can't I find a pair? LOL;-) ;-)

Mariangeles -
I ordered the new Turbo Jam Lives around 12/19. I received a shipping notice on 12/27 (stating that my order was shipped on 12/23)and that I should receive the package in up 2 weeks. The tracking link shows that the shipper received the package on 12/29 in California. I called BB customer service yesterday and they said I should give it another week! I've never had any problems with Beachbody before but I think my order must be arriving by mule this time around.

Oh, the good news is BB agreed to credit me with the difference between the price that I was originally charged ($23.92) and the new price less 20% discount ($19.96). Maybe you should ask them to give you the better price too especially with all the hassle that you're going through.

Hope you get your new TJ's soon.

Michelle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.