Preworkout energy

I love to use supplements, my favorite one is Amino Energy (it won a bodybuilding.com award), have used NO xplode, bmi one more rep, assault, c4 extreme, and tried some NON stimulant preworkouts, didnt care for them.. try amino energy.. love it! I get grape and its tastey

I am looking for both, i get up at 4:30 to exercise and could use a little boost, I am not a coffee drinker so that wouldn't help, any suggestions?

I pop a caffeine pill when I wake up and then exercise 15-20 min later. It helps to wake me up without being all sloshy with coffee.

Amino Energy is great for energy, but doesn't give the pumped feel. It IS cleaner than many pre-workouts out there. Add unflavored, powdered arginine for that. The most popular pre-workouts at my store are:

Pump HD
Ravage (tastes terrible, but is INTENSE!))
Original Jack3D
Marked
C4

I like the vega sport pre workout energizer. no yucky colors or fillers like the most popular brands. acai tastes great, lime is yucky. it does give me boost but not so sure about pump. it has green tea extract and mate and a bunch of other good stuff.

I get up at 4;30 too, and take 2 of these...it doesn't taste like coffee at all....quick shots, and they work really fast too...:)

STOK

If I'm lifting heavy weights, I enjoy Muscle Pharm's Assault. If I'm doing cardio, I enjoy E&E by Beachbody. I just ordered some FitMiss Ignite to try though.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.