Premixes - sometimes harder than the original workout

jdimascio

Cathlete
I love it when I run into an awesome premix. And sometimes you can't always assume that just because it might be a part of the original workout that it's going to be easier. For example,

Cardio Core Circuit- cardio Drill only premix is harder than CCC with the core workout. When you have the core section it breaks up the circuits and gives you a bit of a rest.

I love the 4DS Bootcamp Circuit (Upper and Lower). It totally creates a new workout by inserting strength between 2 cardio drills.

BodyMax2 has numerous premixes, I love them all, but my favorite is Scrambled Eggs, which is all of the step combos, the blasts, plus leg work....fun, because it's mixed in a different order from the original workout.

Any Imax with just the blasts is going to be harder than the original.

Anyone else have favorite premixes? Any that are harder than the original workout?

Maximum Intensity from Intensity must be harder than the original workout cause it's 70:21 minutes while the original is 57 minutes. Plus, the title of it.
Please verify if you dared this premix. Thanks.

Maximum Intensity from Intensity must be harder than the original workout cause it's 70:21 minutes while the original is 57 minutes. Plus, the title of it.
Please verify if you dared this premix. Thanks.

I have done this one...perfect when you want to be completely worked. It is hard...but I think the hardest part of intensity is the first 30 minutes.

Another goodie is Bootcamp - Cardio Only, 20 minutes.

Athletic Training - Athletic Step Extreme - 43 minutes

Drill MAx - Ultra Cardio Blast, repeat each cardio segment twice. Cardio Leg Blast is great too - cardio with leg work

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.