Premixes in the BodyBlast Series

Shilo

Cathlete
I know there has been a lot of talk about the use of premixes lately. I just wanted to say that recently I find myself using the premixes in the BodyBlast series more and more. I really think they are amazing. On Friday, I did the Supersets lower body premix. Today is Sunday and I am still feeling it:eek: right where I want to be feeling it, in the gluts and hamstrings! That premix is really awesome!! This little premix has hit my legs in a way that almost no workouts do lately (and its only 33 minutes long:eek: ). In fact, I was looking at the other premixes in the Superset/push-pull DVD, and I can't believe how really GREAT they are. So, in conclusion, I am really hoping SNM will consider keeping the Premixes in the upcoming series. The premixes have really renewed my love of the Bodyblast series. And, by the way, I have had absolutely no problems running any of them on my DVD players. Thanks for the fun (and effective) workouts, Helen

Aren't the Body Blast premixes great? My personal favorites are the various Kick, Punch & Crunch/Legs & Glutes circuits. And the Push Pull double set premix. And the Step Blast/Step, Punch & Crunch circuits. I use these all the time.

Yes, I love the premixes too. Maybe they don't seem as flawless of a transition as one might expect. So maybe a few perfectionist out there complained, they obviously don't have anything better to do but critique someone elses work and complain that their exercise DVD wasn't as perfect as they thought it should be. These are probably woman whose husbands have executive positons, they drive their cute little Lexus their husband bought for them, they hire someone to clean their house and a nanny to take care of their kids and they don't "have" to work because they are their husbands stay at home trophy wife. CSM-THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE COMPLAINING
Unlike myself who works 40 hours a week, cleans my own house, balances day care, drives a family van and tries to find a couple of hours during the week to workout. CSM-Please don't ruin it for us middle class americans. WE LOVE PREMIXES. They add so much variety.
I did all of the Body Blast Series seperately and now I'm starting to do the premixes and it sure adds variety. What is very helpful is that I'm already familiar with the segments when they come by because I have already done them and it's not like I'm trying to learn a new move which can sometimes impact the cardio workout because don't have to stop the routine and watch and learn.
I keep checking this web site several times a week to see if the decision has been made for premixes. I keep hoping that there will be a big announcement on the home page about it. I love Cathes workouts anyway, so I have already pre-ordered. But please do premixes. Maybe sell some of the DVD's as originally planned and then sell a set with premixes. I even suggest going back and re-releasing premixes on previously released DVD's. I don't know what kind of advertising you do, but with other exercise enthusiast who haven't discovered Cathe Friedrich yet, this is a great way to advertise her workouts-that you can do pre-mixes or blend your own workout in the workout blender.
OK, so I just had to vent and get something off my chest. I have too admit, last week was a stressful week for me. I just got done doing one of the premixes from the SJP DVD and now I feel revived. Boy, exercise sure does relieve stress and it helps you to get things off your chest.
Thanks for those listening
Eva:+

They are great for us time crunched. Also for us that are not yet in the best shape of our lives for wahtever reason - the premixes are a great way to modify a workout to a more manageable level. So many reasons to love those pre-mixes!

Hi All! Glad you are really enjoying those pre-mixes. Thanks for sharing. I appreciate all feeback that comes from your own personal experience of using them. Let's please not make assumptions of any kind. Thank you kindly :)

I also enjoy the premixes. Some of my favorites are on the Push/Pull, and Supersets workouts, and I love using the abs only choice from the Bootcamp workout!

I hope you continue to offer premixes in the future!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.