Premixes for Downloads

stepitup

Cathlete
Hi - I'm not sure if I read this somewhere or just imagined it, but is there a plan to release the premixes that exist on the DVDs? I know that we can recreate them ourselves, but if you don't have a breakdown of the premix, you won't know what to create:eek: Several of the rotations I follow use premixes and I find myself going back to DVDs for these (or skipping it if I don't have the DVD). I really wish I could download the premix or create it myself and I'm sure others feel the same.

Thanks in advance!

I would also love to see someone, anyone, post the premixes. I converted to the digital format and really, really miss the premixes!!

Thanks Nancy! The compendium is awesome! Lots of great info, but unfortunately, it's not what I'm looking for. I need to know what each premix is comprised of so that I can duplicate it with the workout blender.

SNM, any chance we can get a response on this?

Bumpity bump...

I was really hoping to use the workout blender to make the premixes that I loved prior to converting to digital.

SMN...I think you would have a lot more usage of the workout blender if you could help us out here. Maybe even if you posted a series a week or something.

Thanks in advance!!

beskinny said:
Bumpity bump...

SMN...I think you would have a lot more usage of the workout blender if you could help us out here. Maybe even if you posted a series a week or something.

Thanks in advance!!

ITA! As much as I love the downloads and their convenience, I really feel like I am missing out by not having access to the great mixes that Cathe designs. I don't want to continue to buy both the DVD and download versions and may have to go back to DVDs which seems like such a step backwards:confused:

Future versions of the WB will incorporate the ability to load in the existing premixes from our DVDs. Since the current version of the WB does not have the ability to load a premix from an external source, this feature is a major update and will come with the next major version release of the Blender, which is quite a bit in the future.

Last edited:
I'm glad to know that the WB will accomodate in the future! Can you give a rough idea on the eta for this? Also, if I understand correctly, there will never be an option to include (or to purchase) the downloads electronically? We will need to purchase the DVD in addition to the download to receive the premixes?

Thanks.

Hello stepitup,

We cannot even give a rough idea on this, since we are still ironing out the first version of the software. The ability to import premixes is at least a version 2 feature and we do not have a timeline developed for that yet. The premixes for the WB will be available for those who purchase the digital downloads, so, no, you will not in the future need to purchase the DVD to get the premixes for use in the downloads.

Moving this thread up again....

It seems that we won't have a list published from SNM on what segments are included in premixes. So maybe we can make out own? I only have two DVD's left - High Reps and Lower Body Blast. So I went through them this morning and wrote out what segments make up the premixes.

If anyone would like to see the Word doc, I am happy to share it - just shoot me a PM. I would LOVE it if we could pass it around, each person adding another DVD's Premixes to the list. I really, really (really) miss the premixes although I am loving the digital downloads.

Happy Saturday!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.