Premix glitch?

Conni

Cathlete
Hi,
First, I love the new series and can't wait to do all the workouts. I started with Low Impact Hiit One and Bonus Abs Two this morning. The premix states that the stretch is after the ab section, but the workout went immediately to the credits - no stretch.
Now, is this a problem for me? Absolutely not. I have no issues going back to the Chapter Menu to get the stretch, but I wanted you to be aware of the issue.

I did Low Impact HiiT Two with Bonus Abs One this morning, and had the same problem. The stretch does not immediately follow the abs section, just goes to credits after the abs. The time listed on the premixes also does not include the stretch, so at least the time is accurate, but if you do add the stretch, add 3-4 minutes to the premix time.

And while I somewhat agree with Conni that it isn't a big problem going back to chapters and selecting the stretch, the premix options provide a huge convenience for me and I would prefer they work properly.

There is no glitch. The ab workouts all have their own stretch at the end. In the premixes where we combine the full workout with abs at the end we don't include the regular stretch from the workout. This is true on all of the workouts, not just Low Impact One. If you want a longer stretch just go to chapters and select stretch.

There is no glitch. The ab workouts all have their own stretch at the end. In the premixes where we combine the full workout with abs at the end we don't include the regular stretch from the workout. This is true on all of the workouts, not just Low Impact One. If you want a longer stretch just go to chapters and select stretch.

Good to know! Thanks for responding so quickly.

Same thing with Hiit circuit lower body. I did the premix with the abs then the credits rolled. I thought I did something wrong. No big deal really but a little bit of a bummer.

Glad to know there's no glitch. I was wondering the same thing when I did this workout this a.m., but I just went back to the main menu; chapter & selected the stretch as suggested. It was fine bc it gave me time to cool down a little more.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.