Prayer Request-Others may be able to relate

JT

Cathlete
Hello CatheNation.
It's been 4 months since I've been out of work due to economic conditions. Myself, I was going good and strong job-hunting and even a few interviews but nothing solid out of it. I feel like I am lost and I have lost momentum. My Faith has been tested in many ways, lots of extreme thoughts last night but thank GOD, I was strong about those. It is difficult. The last two weeks, I received a delayed rejection, two unexpected rejections and a call from a contract recruiter (temporary) was condenscending and humiliating. Right after that call, I did some major road therapy which it curb some of my emotion. On top of that, a friendship is severly strained because of the end of her cancer/breast reconstruction and my layoff plus differences of opinion on a few things.
Hoping to apply for the right position, get an interview then get the position. Thankfully, I can apply for unemployment in January then I would have to work part-time to cover expenses.
Thank you in advance for your time and your prayers.

JT

This must be a very scary time for you. I cannot imagine how you must feel, but I wanted to let you know that I will be praying for you & your situation(s). Hugs to you!

Thanks for your prayers, Jane, I did have a much better day and an unexpected job opportunity came up.

In the same boat

Hi JT,

My job was partially outsourced and moved to a different state with no option to relocate, plus I can relate to limited opportunities.

I see that a opportunity has come your way, will pray that it works out for.

If anyone can send some prayers my way I'd appreciate it.

Best of luck JT!

JT, I will pray for you. I am sorry and know that it must be scary.

"God in heaven, owner of all things. I pray that you would provide for JT and give her a job and that you
would get the glory. Thank you that you are all powerful and that nothing is too difficult for you. May she
remember to not be afraid and trust you that you care for her so much. Thank you that you are real and you
do hear. Thank you that you are working things out for good in her life, and not to destroy her, but to make
make her better and stronger, that you have good plans and not evil. You are the God of life and not death. and BTW thanks for Cathe, bless her and thank you for her killer exercise dvds. You are so kind. In Jesus' name. Amen."

Last edited:
You and me both!

I will definitely keep you in my prayers, I can see how you feel, I have been dealing with similar issues myself. I find a lot of solace in my workouts, hey I may not have a paying client right now, but I do have my Cathes! So, lots of hugs, good vibes, and prayers coming your way <<<<right now>>>>

Alisha

Thanks for your prayers, I truly appreciate them. Hoping and praying for better days ahead. vciera, I prayed for you as well.

JT, I'm so glad to hear that an opportunity has come up. That's wonderful news. Keep us posted, please! I'll continue praying for you, vciera, & all others looking for work during this trying time. Hugs!

My prayers are with you. I understand what you ae going through. I am there myself. I have benn sending out at least 15 resumes a day, have had 2 interviews in 5 months. At least you get some unemployment. My last jos was part time, only thing I could find. I am living off savings, which is going fast. All my best!!!!!!

Tracy that was so beautiful and well put, right down to giving thanks for Cathe & her killer workouts! I prayed it along with you.

JT- my husband was laid off for all of last year- he's working again, but I can sympathize, we turned a corner this year and better days are ahead, and I have faith that they will be for you too!

Bridget

JT, I will pray for you. I am sorry and know that it must be scary.

"God in heaven, owner of all things. I pray that you would provide for JT and give her a job and that you
would get the glory. Thank you that you are all powerful and that nothing is too difficult for you. May she
remember to not be afraid and trust you that you care for her so much. Thank you that you are real and you
do hear. Thank you that you are working things out for good in her life, and not to destroy her, but to make
make her better and stronger, that you have good plans and not evil. You are the God of life and not death. and BTW thanks for Cathe, bless her and thank you for her killer exercise dvds. You are so kind. In Jesus' name. Amen."

JT

I am so glad that an opportunity came through for you. I can surely relate. In Feb, my husband lost his job, same company, 25 years with them. We were living in Virginia Beach, and decided to move back to NY, to be closer to family. We moved ourselves, and lost 145k in the house. It was the roughest 7 months of my life. Finally in Sept. he found a job, took a significant pay cut, but he has a job! The only thing that got me through was prayer! I have to admit, I really put working out aside, which didn't help, but now I am back with Cathe!
Life gives us some strange twists and turns, and we have to try to get through! The dust has settled, but prayer always helps! I am still praying, being thankful for surviving ( marriage still intact, kids happy)! Hugs and prayers to you!
Ann Marie

JT

I am so glad that an opportunity came through for you. I can surely relate. In Feb, my husband lost his job, same company, 25 years with them. We were living in Virginia Beach, and decided to move back to NY, to be closer to family. We moved ourselves, and lost 145k in the house. It was the roughest 7 months of my life. Finally in Sept. he found a job, took a significant pay cut, but he has a job! The only thing that got me through was prayer! I have to admit, I really put working out aside, which didn't help, but now I am back with Cathe!
Life gives us some strange twists and turns, and we have to try to get through! The dust has settled, but prayer always helps! I am still praying, being thankful for surviving ( marriage still intact, kids happy)! Hugs and prayers to you!
Ann Marie

Ann Marie- It really helps to read about others that have made it through this tough time and are starting to emerge on the otherside with their lives (especially marriages and their children.) still intact, even though things are different. Thank you for sharing!:)

Alisha

Ann Marie- It really helps to read about others that have made it through this tough time and are starting to emerge on the otherside with their lives (especially marriages and their children.) still intact, even though things are different. Thank you for sharing!:)

Alisha

Alisha,
Thank You!
I just kept telling myself, that there are people that have it much worse than me!
Ann Marie

Prayers to you, JT and all those searching for jobs in this difficult economy. Just be patient (sometimes, EXTREMELY patient) - something WILL find its way to you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.