PP Thursday

LisaMarie

Cathlete
Good Thursday morning everyone!

Kristan-Happy belated birthday to Gus!
Kate-I've been getting quotes on having my house cleaned e/o week once I go back to work. I'm looking for just the basics (kitchen, bathroom, vacuum, dust), and it looks like it's about $70/cleaning. Is that the going rate? I figure that's at least $35/hour.
Candra-I cried and cried when my son got back from his circ at the hospital. I know the procedure was far tougher on me than it was on him.
Lisa-Looking forward to hearing your delivery story!

LisaMarie (I'll use my middle name going forward since we have multiple Lisas)

Hi everyone. I am at work so little time.

Re circumcision: in our area, the OB's do the circumcision at the hospital before mother/baby are discharged. I had no idea the 'upkeep' required- the tugging, pulling, etc. to keep everything where it should be. (I had 2 girls, then a boy)

Kate- i downloaded a bunch of old techno music on Itunes- 50 Trance Anthems (for $10). A handful of tracks are "cathe" music, mostly off the B+G, BM2, etc. i did get in 5 miles; would have liked 6 but ran out of time.

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is having a good Halloween eve!

LisaMarie--Hi! Good luck on finding a housekeeper! I'm SO jealous! Our house is going to be eaten by dustbunnies if I don't clean it soon!

Kristan-- FIVE MILES!!? Congrats! I'm SOO looking forward to working out again, but I'd never be able to do five miles!

Hi to everyone else! Hope everyone had a good sleep-filled night. Charlie did well last night. This morning has been hectic. I've got Henry's Halloween party at preschool today. Mom is going to keep Charlie so I can go and then I'm going to go grocery shopping, which I'm abnormally excited about. Have a great day everyone!!

PS Thanks for letting me vent yesterday. Today is a much better day.

lisam, my cleaning lady comes e/o week and I pay her $60 for 3 hours - a STEAL!!!! We have about 1600 sq ft that she cleans - 3 br, kitchen, 2 baths, grt rm. Sometimes I have her do the basement instead of the main floor - huge play room, bathroom, bedroom, WO room. She carges the smae price for that. I say "Get the cleaning lady NOW!" Spend your time with Caden, not the dust bunnies!;):D How is sleep today?

Kristan, Fun tunes! I'm sure they kept you pumped!

Stephanie, Enjoy your day today! Tomorrow is party day for us. Isabel's in the AM, Gina's after lunch. TorT in the evening - I'm gonna be exhausted!!! It's going to be 60 degrees tho - so Julia and I can likely go!!! yay!!

Great day here! Julia is taking a long nap so I made lasagna and had some fun with Isabel. better keep at it!

lisam, btw, ive had better luck with "private" housecleaners than the commercial ones (molly/merry maids, etc)

Caden is FINALLY taking a nap. He was fighting it all morning and was crying at the top of his lungs before we met DH for lunch at Chipotle. Once we walked in the restaurant, he was immediately peaceful and fell asleep! He must like the loud noise. I can hear his little noises though, so I'm sure he will be up soon.

Sleep was a little better for me last night, as DH slept with Caden until 2pm. I slept with him from 2-7. He was never completely awake (a big move forward from the 3hrs in a row he would spend wide awake), but he stirred all night. My sleep was lackluster, but it was better than nothing. Caden usually falls asleep across my chest with face mouth barely off my chest from breastfeeding, so I'm paranoid that he will be inhaling all his CO2 and won't wake up. Yes, I'm a "worry wart." agh..it's going to be an interesting ride for someone like me :).

O

lisam, glad you got a little sleep. hope it gets better and better.:)
lunch out.....sounds wonderful!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.