Powerstrike

I just purchased the newest, Powerstrike 5, and did it for the first time today. I loved it! It is definitely a keeper!! :) If you don't have it and enjoy her others, you'll probably want to jump all over this one!

Denise

I just purchased the newest, Powerstrike 5, and did it for the first time today. I loved it! It is definitely a keeper!! :) If you don't have it and enjoy her others, you'll probably want to jump all over this one!

Denise
What??!!! There's a Powerstrike 5??!!!!! I only have the first 3! :eek: :mad:

Is 4 any good? I have Christmas money, too! :D

What??!!! There's a Powerstrike 5??!!!!! I only have the first 3! :eek: :mad:

Is 4 any good? I have Christmas money, too! :D

I found 4 rather dull. Some of the 'magic' is missing for me.

I really like 5! (it's available at Amazon, on and off. It keeps getting sold out every time they get it back in stock! I was lucky enough to hit a window when they had them in).

I found 4 rather dull. Some of the 'magic' is missing for me.

I really like 5! (it's available at Amazon, on and off. It keeps getting sold out every time they get it back in stock! I was lucky enough to hit a window when they had them in).
Hmmm.......good to know. Thanks! Can't you get it directly from their site as well?

Can't you get it directly from their site as well?
Yes, but their customer service is not always on the ball.

If you receive a scratched disc, they may make you pay to return the original, and not send out the replacement until they get it back. With Amazon or Collage (where it's also available), they don't make YOU pay for return postage on the damage item.

Yes, but their customer service is not always on the ball.

If you receive a scratched disc, they may make you pay to return the original, and not send out the replacement until they get it back. With Amazon or Collage (where it's also available), they don't make YOU pay for return postage on the damage item.
Excellent. I'm at Collage now checking it out. I see she has two other new workouts. hmmmmm

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the Powerstrike workouts and the P90X Kempo workout?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.