powerstrike kickboxing

cathemade

Cathlete
I'm looking to add another kickbox workout to my collection. I've read good reviews about the Powerstrike videos. From what I can tell they only have three produced. Is that correct?
I also wanted to know the differences between 1 and 2. I like to do more kicking and jumping than punches.

There have been over a dozen PS workouts produced, but only Milleniums 1, 2 and 3 are still in print. M3 is the only one on DVD, and it's a bit less intense than 1 or 2 (more gradual build-up to the intense parts). M1 and M2 are similar. I haven't done those recently enough to recall (I have about 10 PS workouts, and the earlier ones were more intense workouts for the most part, but with varying production values--I have their first workout, and it almost makes me nauseated to watch it, the camera work is so bad--like a 10-year-old just got an old-fashioned camera for a gift and is trying it out, complete with very fast changes of angle).

Powerstrike Millenium 2 is the absolute best kickboxing tape. It has more leg work than millenium 1 and is non stop and leaves me completely wiped at the end. I totally recommend it.

Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.