PowerStrike at Collage Video

Armywife

Cathlete
I saw today in the Collage Video online newsletter that they are selling PowerStrike. I don't have any of them but am interested since I have heard so much on this forum about it. Just letting you all know they are selling it (I am assuming it is the first video but I could be wrong since I don't have them myself).

WOW, this is great news...I have been wanting to try this videos!

Hope you had a GREAT TURKEY DAY!!!

~Thanks So Much ~
~Jennifer~

Thanks for sharing that info. with us. That is actually Powerstrike Mil. 4. I have 3 and 4. Still need to add 1 & 2 to my collection. The Powerstrike workouts are awesome.

Iris

Oh thank you so much for clarifying which one it was. Like I said, I don't have them and didn't know which one so that is great information to have. Thanks a bunch. I know everyone says between 1,2,and 3 that 1 and 2 are the best, but what about number 4. Is that up to par with 1 and 2 or more like 3. Thanks for any insight.

Hi Toni,

I'm sure someone who has all 4, can give you a better answer. I keep hearing 2 is the best, which I don't have. I know a lot of people have said 3 wasn't as good, not as intense as the prior 2, but honestly, I really like both 3 and 4. If you are looking for something that goes at a good enough pace where you can get some cardio work done, while at the same time slow enough where you can really focus on the muscles you are using, and improve your kickboxing techniques, then I don't think you can go wrong with either 3 or 4. I don't have a problem working up a good sweat with any of them, and actually like the slower pace now and then to really work my muscles and work on technique. I also love the way they both work my abs.

Iris

Hello girls im new, my name is gail, i have all 3 powerstrike and you will sweat your a** off on all 3 of them, i went to powerstrike.com and contact them to find out about getting 4, they told me to eamail them when i sent a ck, which they gave me the price and address, so i should be getting my tape real soon. ive been waiting a long time for them to make a new tape, and its cheaper the collage video

happy holidays

This looks good. I've GOT to quit ordering new workouts. I just ordered Kelly Coffey-Meyers two new ones. This does seem a little high priced though, but I could see in the clip how this would be great to learn good form and get in a good cardio workout. The music didn't sound half bad either. I'm very tempted...
Angela:7

It's supposed to be sold through Amazon at some point,and I assume the price will be lower. I think I can wait.

(It sometimes seems to me that Powerstrike almost doesn't WANT to have customers! They make their workouts hard to order--until they were picked up by Collage, they price them higher than market average--and don't offer any bonuses like premixes to make it worth it, and they don't put M1 and M2 on DVD---which I'm sure would sell well.)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.