Powerpoint Presentation

xschwarz

Cathlete
I was too gased to remember Cindi's email to request the power point presentation on Periodization, can somebody please post her email address?

Many thanks,
X

I emailed her, Susan, and got a very quick response with both ppts. I just pm'd you her email address. If you'd like, you can pm me your email address & I'll send you the ppts. (BTW, we met in the Phil. airport just as you were boarding your plane to go home.)

I(BTW, we met in the Phil. airport just as you were boarding your plane to go home.)

Hi Kristi! Thanks so much for the info. I've been thinking more and more about the presentation.

Oh, and I boarded my plane and sat at the gate for 2 hours!!! But it was all worth it. I remember seeing you and only wished we had more time to compare notes.

Best,
Sue

I saw your plane still sitting there much later when I was dealing with my own plane issues. After running terminal to terminal, my flight actually left about an hour late. I agree -- it was ALL WORTH IT -- SO MUCH FUN!

Cathy -- I just emailed them to you!

Last edited:
Do you want her email address or just the presentations? PM me with your email address & I'll send you whichever you want. Although she gave us her email address, I'm hesitant to just post it here.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.