Power Yoga DVD

Fitness-Mom

Cathlete
Good Morning ~ :)

I want to purchase a good Power Yoga DVD. I can only purchase 1-this time around. Which DVD would you think is the best to get.

I was looking towards Bryan Kest (3set) or Kristen McGee Power Yoga.

Can you help?
Thanks!! :) :)

"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

www.picturetrail.com/fitness-momx2

I've never done Kristen McGee, but I have all 3 of Bryan Kests, and they are great! So my vote is for Bryan~ A good yoga stretch, and a good workout!
Deanie

I have both of these DVD's. I actually like both of them for different reasons. The Kest set holds poses longer than the one that Kristin McGee's DVD does. So I guess it depends on how advanced you are in Yoga, that you can go from standing to sun sal to up dog to down dog really fast. I found that Kristin's flow to be very fast, but she keeps you in down dog for a good length of time. Granted I have only done this DVD once, and now know what to expect. I liked the Kest DVD set because you get three workouts for a great price. Plus all three are good, and Bryan is easy on the eyes. :D Hope I helped just a little.

Laurie

I agree with Bryan Kest but I would also recommend Eoin Finn's Power Yoga for Happiness. It has 5 practices on it and he has great hip openers.

Marcy

I had the Bryan Kest 3-set, and it was fabulous. I had to get rid of them, unfortunately. So many of the yoga moves put so much body weight on the hands that I managed to develop tendonitis in my stupid wrist.

Bryan is a great teacher, and the routines were very effective for flexibility and strength.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.