Power Hour or MIS???

JACLYN H

I just recently purchased the DVD with both these workouts on it. I was wondering which of these two w/o's you all prefer?? Is there one more effective? Thanks a million for any input!!

Jackie

I like PH better - it's a little easier, the weights are a little lighter, the set is a little cheerier, Cathe is a little funnier. I love it! BUT I have to say I find MIS harder, so if effectiveness is your main goal I guess I would start with that. Or you could alternate both!

I really love both for different reasons. When I want short, sweet, and something to pack a punch, PH fits the bill. MIS is really one of the best comprehensive, intense, full body workouts out there. I come back to it time and time again.

I like both. Power Hour was my first "real" weight workout and it has one of the toughest lunge sequences I've ever done. But I like the way MIS is structured and tend to do it more often than PH.

This is like comparing apples and oranges imo, two different type of weight workouts with two different types of intentions. It all depends on what you are trying to accomplish on that particular day.

Thanks everyone for your input. Usually I do a strength workout like me or mm on saturdays after a short run, so I was going to use either one this saturday as something new. Maybe I'll try PH since its a little shorter.

Jackie

I love PH. The music is great, and it's only an hour to workout your entire body. As for MIS, I prefer Pure Strength, which is a lot like it. They are very different. PH is an endurance WO, and MIS is NOT!

For me, MIS is the best total body weight workout I've ever found. It leaves no muscle group untouched.

I much prefer MIS to Power Hour. I think it's much more thorough than PH. Even though it's one of Cathe's older workouts, it's one I still use a lot (along with Pure Strength).

Shelbygirl

Trust in the LORD with all your heart.
hi ya'll what is MIS? not real familiar w/cathe titles yet.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.