Power Half Hour

CaroleFB

I wouldn't mind a time-crunch type workout that's 30-45 minutes long, but still works the total body in one workout. Similar to Power Hour or Muscle Endurance, but just shorter and heavier.
I love hour workouts, but sometimes with 2 kids it's better if I can have a shorter total body workout choice for busy days.
Carole
:)

Yes! a Time Crunch Series!

Power Half Hour sounds great. In addition, Cathe can have a 30-40 minute Kickbox tape and/or a high intensity/low impact tape.

I would love some shorter Cathe workouts. Most days I just don't have an hour or more to work out and I hate just doing a part of a Cathe tape. I'm sure there are others besides Carole and I that would love Cathe Time Crunch workouts.

Thanks.
Donna :)

Yes, I agree that shorter workouts are great! I sometimes only have time for 30-45 minutes... so yes I second this suggestion.

Another vote for power half hour!! I would love for it to be paired with a half hour step work out.

Another vote for shorter 30-45 min workouts and please keep the wonderful premixes and chaptering coming.
Carolyn

Perhaps this could be either a single workout or a combination (mix) of one or more of the other workouts...

I definitely like the idea of having shorter workouts. But I would prefer as a pre-mix so I have the option of going longer or shorter depending on my schedule.

Just my $0.02

Claire

I knew others would like the shorter length idea. How about Power Half Hour and Half IMAX! They could be on the same tape for people who have a full hour, but could be done separate for those who don't have the time all at once. Could also be done morning and then finish at night....
Carole
:)

Yes, I think having shorter workouts would be great, but it should be combined with other workouts that could make the workout longer for those of us that do have the time (or pretend like we have the time :) ) I would love another Body Max type thing.. Perhaps itcould be broken down like that... 3 different workouts... cardio, power work (not the right word), and then weight work. All intense enough to feel like a full workout, but combinable for when you've had too much caffeine or something :) That would be fantastic, I think.

Sara

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=69281756

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.