Posting pictures here

OMG!! So adorable. But the smaller one looks like he or she is ready to get into some trouble. I have one of those. I think the cuter they are the more of a trouble maker they are, IMO.

Precious pets! I've had trouble uploading pics too. This is what I get, a box w/ a question mark. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

My two Golden boys Max and Sam.
Is this there current age (puppies) or are they older now? They are adorable!!!! I've always heard that Golden Retrievers are great family dogs. I gave one to a old friend of mine after her husband suddenly died young and she had 3 kids to finish raising. She had that dog for 16 yrs. I believe.

I'm pressing the "Upload a File" button and nothing happens at all. What do I do now?

BTW people, beautiful animal photos!

Janie

Is this there current age (puppies) or are they older now? They are adorable!!!! I've always heard that Golden Retrievers are great family dogs. I gave one to a old friend of mine after her husband suddenly died young and she had 3 kids to finish raising. She had that dog for 16 yrs. I believe.
This was taken when they were puppies. They will be four in December. Goldens are very friendly dogs. These two love my grandkids. They are a great family dog. Will always have at least two.

Love the puppy picture! So darn cute!

I am still wondering how to make mine small like that one...Mine keep posting way to big, even though I change the size of the original pic before posting here. What Pixel size are you using?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.